Robert Plutchik created a wheel of emotions in 1980 which consisted of 8 basic emotions and 8 advanced emotions each composed of 2 basic ones.
Eight Basic Emotions
Basic Emotion ⇄ Basic Opposite
- Joy ⇄ Sadness
- Trust ⇄ Disgust
- Fear ⇄ Anger
- Surprise ⇄ Anticipation
Combination of Basic Emotions (A + B) = Advanced Human Emotions (Opposite Advanced Emotion in Parentheses)
- Anticipation + Joy = Optimism (Disapproval)
- Joy + Trust = Love (Remorse)
- Trust + Fear = Submission (Contempt)
- Fear + Surprise = Awe (Aggression)
- Surprise + Sadness = Disappointment (Optimism)
- Sadness + Disgust = Remorse (Love)
- Disgust + Anger = Contempt (Submission)
- Anger + Anticipation = Aggression (Awe)
I actually had this diagram from my psychology class and I started writing a series or fics based on all the emotions.
But this one is way more detailed I’ll have to save it.
fucking coolest thing ive seen in months
No. It’s just a DLC for the first one
Apparently they said that the first game is going to affect this game, and this may affect the second game? IDK I’m not really sure BUT I’M STILL REALLY EXCITED!!
I don’t think I could ever handle being famous and doing interviews and stuff.
Because I HATE when people reblog my tumblr posts from a couple years ago without being like “NO!”